In preparation for Election Day on November 3rd, and related events, consider the following steps to ensure your building site is prepared for any potential security and safety matters. Titan Security remains positioned to support our clients in preparation for the upcoming Election Day.
Steps to Take:
- Remove loose materials or potential projectiles at your site;
- Ensure cameras are cleaned and functional, with clear points of view;
- Be prepared to engage board up services, consider having board up materials onsite;
- Secure your revolving doors or public entrances;
- Consider reducing means of ingress and egress to isolate building activity making it easier to monitor;
- Identify any ATMs or retail space onsite or nearby, which may be potential targets;
- Consider enhanced security coverage including extra security coverage or off-duty law enforcement;
- Sign up for City business messaging via www.chicago.gov/chibizalerts; and
- Monitor alerts from Titan via securechicago.com/posts.
What Titan is Doing:
- Titan’s 24/7 Security Operations Center is active to take all calls at any time and can be reached at (312) 902-3400.
- Titan’s Director of Emergency Management Services, former OEMC, Certified Emergency Manager, and Vice-Chair of the BOMA/Chicago Preparedness Committee, leads our communication efforts, including gathering and providing information to our clients and team members.
- Titan’s Managers, including Senior Leadership Team members, are active and visiting sites to support staff and clients.
- Titan’s Field Supervisors remain active in marked vehicles to respond to incidents and support onsite staff members.
- Titan Electronics Service Technicians are active and available to service any electronic security equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding security coverage or if you need to add additional coverage, please contact your Titan representative or the Titan office at (312) 902-3400 as soon as possible. Once confirmed, extra security coverage can be cancelled up to four (4) hours prior to the shift but extra coverage may not be available to confirm closer to the election date.
As always, if you “See Something, Say Something.” For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. To report suspicious activity, call 855-RPRT-2-S4 (855-777-8274).