NATO planners met with hundreds of building managers Tuesday morning at UIC Pavilion.
At the event, attendees were told:
- To plan for about a hundred motorcades
- Three protest marches have been permitted:
- May 18th: Nurses’ union
- May 20th at 11:30am: About 1,000 Iraqi Veterans
- May 20th at 1:30pm: CANG8 parade whose permit states for 5,000 protesters
- Protest routes will not come by Union Station
- Police have put together a list of hotels that may be targeted by protesters and those will receive special attention
- Expect the lakefront bicycle path to be closed during the summit
For the full article from NBC Chicago, please click here.