For the National Preparedness Month of September, Titan is proud to have the locally-based subject matter expertise to partner in a wide range of safety, security, training, technology, and emergency planning efforts.
As you assess your preparedness measures, we stand ready to assist. Titan offers fire and life safety training, including fire safety seminars and fire drills that will help prepare and inform building employees and tenants of guidance and best practices for critical emergencies. Titan is also pleased to offer best-in-class, all-hazard emergency planning services.
Benefits of Titan’s fire life safety training and education include:
- Multiple layers of fire life safety training available, tailored to the needs of a specific property
- Seminars for tenants and building employees are presented in an interactive, live remote/virtual format – including polling questions and Q and A sessions
- For Category 1 and Category 2 buildings over 540 feet in height, fire/evacuation drills are performed live and in-person, utilizing public-health social-distancing best practices, as required by ordinance
- Fire/evacuation drills for Category 3 and Category 4 buildings may be performed at Client discretion – live and in-person, or utilizing the interactive remote/virtual platform
- All Titan programs are presented by local, Chicago-based professionals (never subcontractors)
- Our offerings are proven, customized, flexible, and highly cost-competitive
Benefits of Titan’s emergency planning services include:
- Customized and building-specific materials, not “cookie cutter” templates
- Planning documents designed to meet best-practice National Incident Management System (NIMS) standards
- Titan’s unique all-hazards model addresses a wide range of threats – including fire, flooding, civil unrest, and medical emergency/pandemic
- An unmatched range of ongoing support in the form of filing plans with the City of Chicago, reviewing and maintaining planning documents, and access to a digital mobile safety app
If you would like to learn more, contact Titan’s Director of Emergency Management, Tom Henkey at [email protected] or 312.902.3400.