Chicago Tonight featured Arnette Heintze, Hillard Heintze, and Jeffery Cramer, Krolls Business Intelligence and Investigations, on February 16, 2012. They discussed how to prepare for the NATO/G8 Summits.
Some of the main points of discussion included:
- People in Chicago should be aware of where protesters will be
- There is an expectation for more people coming to Chicago for the Summits than came to Seattle in 1999
- Social Media will be a challenge for officials as well as an opportunity to monitor what demonstrators are planning
- Demonstration zones will be in designated areas that are safe
- Chicago will be very careful about closing streets