Titan recently attended the Chicago Public-Private Task Force (CPPTF) meeting and would like to pass along the following information from our safety and security partners:
- The CPD will be deploying additional assets to the Michigan Avenue corridor following scattered civil disturbances by young offenders over Memorial Day weekend. Expect up to 60 additional officers along this stretch during weekend evenings.
- Sergeant Chris Schenk is returning to the 18th District. Luis Crespo is now the business liaison officer for 12th District. He can be reached at 312-746-8306 or [email protected]
- CPIC fusion center is recommending first-responder “go bags” at commercial buildings, including items such as radios, floorplans, access cards.
- Upcoming special events include:
- Randolph Fest street fair (06/15-06/17)
- Puerto Rican Parade on Columbus (06/18)
- Pride Parade in Lakeview (06/24).