Titan consistently maintains communication with our public sector partners to review active threats. In the wake of the Christchurch attacks, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued a Joint Intelligence Bulletin regarding the attack. To note:
- There is no specific threat to the Chicago area or the United States.
- City public safety officials are in constant communication with our federal partners to assess any threats and will take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Expect increased security and law enforcement presence at major transportation hubs, large gatherings, and attractions in the Chicago area.
- Titan encourages private sector security teams to increase vigilance and to ensure all camera systems are in working order.
- As always, if you “See Something, Say Something”. For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. To report suspicious activity, call 855-RPRT-2-S4 (855-777-8274).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Titan representative.