Titan Security Group hosted the April Chicago Cultural Properties Security Group (CCPSG) Meeting at the Maggie Daley Park Fieldhouse. Discussions from this meeting included the following.
- Detailed conversation about drills, exercises, and emergencies.
- Challenges include accountability for staff and visitors
- Guests exhibit ‘exit imprinting’ and seek to exit via same route they entered
- Unaccompanied children
- Lockdown procedures are evolving
- Staff are reminded to act within their level/capability of training
- The International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection (IFCPP) will be offering security manager and security trainer certification training at the Field Museum on April 9th and April 10th
- Art Institute of Chicago and IFCPP will make joint presentation to Illinois Security Professionals Association on April 11th
If you have any questions or comments regarding the CCPSG’s April meeting, please contact Titan’s Director of Emergency Management, Tom Henkey.